Sunday, December 9, 2012

Brent's heart

Brent loves food
I love cooking
I love healthy
Brent loves 'ignorance is bliss'

We love having popcorn together in the evening.

Brent likes to have 1/2 a cup of butter on his bowl-gag. For real 1/2 cup! We have separate bowls. I'm more of a dry/plain popcorn type of girl...

Little does he know that I actually don't use all butter...he likes the wet taste so I one day added half water to the butter...voila...he's never been the wiser.

Some days I wonder if I could slowly ween him off butter like I have weened our kids off bottles. If I can potty train a 17m old surely I can ween my husbands butter addiction...to just water on his popcorn lol

Saving my husbands heart one bowl of popcorn at a time.

*giggle*

#60moreyearstogether
#60moreyearsoftrickery

PS-he doesn't read my blog so don't tell him about my trickery!

No comments:

Post a Comment