Saturday, December 22, 2012

That moment

That moment where you put a show on tv for your toddlers (something rarely done). That moment that you did that so that you can go in the bathroom, lock the door, and just go to the washroom quick...by yourself. Oh the heavenly luxury.

That moment last from the time I entered until I locked the door and was halfway to sit on the potty. By that time Audrey scavenged for her pretend keychain, opened the lock and entered. (She has figured any flat object can be used to pick locks---sigh)

She said to me---'it's ok no beckham come in here' haha oh dear me.

She then locked the door and told Beckham who is now banging on the door that 'its mommies privacy' and 'go away'

Shoot. So I step in and tell her 'don't tell at your brother it's not nice.'

That was the moment she said 'ok' and unlocked the door and let toddler number 2 come inside.

Lets just say I never went to the bathroom. I think I'll hold it to naptime.

There will be a moment one day where I can pee alone again. If only my big girl didn't know how to pick locks haha. Sheesh-007 toddler on my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment