Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa and the converse kids

A one year old and a two year old and a lineup to see Santa!?! Ok I put my big girl mommy panties on and sucked it up.

We woke up early and got all dressed. We had talked to Audrey lots about Santa. How we sit on Santas lap and asked for something for Christmas and then on Christmas he brings a very special Christmas gift. She likes anything to do with gifts hahaha so she was VERY excited to see Santa!

We got there and we were second in line-perfect! It was awesome! The decorations and the anticipation was just the right length for my two year old. Beckham well Beckham couldn't care less-he had his sippy cup and was just so relaxed about tr while thing.

Next step. Our turn.

Audrey walks right up very excitedly. She goes right up to him and looks him square in the face and says 'Santa you don't touch my body' hahaha I lost it. His eyes bulged slightly. Oh man it was hilarious. I don't know where it came from. Totally legit though. Kinda strange sitting on some strangers lap just because he's dressed red suit and might give you a present if your good. Oh my Audrey. So in tune with her emotions.

She sat on his lap. She looked at the camera. She did her best to not let him 'touch her body'.

Beckhams turn. He took one look at Santa and his eyes bulged. He knew what was going to happen. As I lifted him toward Santa the poor Santa looked stressed and we were only his second kids of the day.

Next year ill bring a gift card for a good stiff drink for next years Santa haha that is unless Audrey once again is concerned about Santa touching her body then we might ditch this old tradition (that I think makes cute pictures---but is creepy)





No comments:

Post a Comment