Wednesday, December 19, 2012

pre-christmas exhaustion

oh man, I'm so tired already as I look at the calendar.
I'm no Grinch-in my heart I ADORE Christmas!
I just get so tired with so many LONG things with little ones

Every Christmas I think back to not to many years ago when Brent and I traveled south America during Christmas for five weeks-best Christmas of my life. It was beautiful. Playing in waterfalls and going for hikes through the rainforest in Panama-saw my first sloth.

One day-one day...I will convince my beloved to come away with our little family again during Christmas. It sounds so lovely-just us four. Maybe get stranded on a desert island. This mama could use a tan (giggle)

I am more excited then Audrey though when it comes to gifts. For there stockings I pretty much re-stocked there craft bin so I am so SO excited for what the new year holds. Lots of crafts for this little family. Perhaps a isolation-hibernation from the world as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment