Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

2012 brought my favourite son
2012 made my favourite daughter a toddler and not a baby
2012 brought us a new home
2012 brought us many new friends
2012 brought us many new traditions
2012 brought us so many giggles
2012 brought us a couple extra pounds each
2012 brought us a few tears
2012 was the year of our dreams becoming reality and learning to continue to dream for the future even more



I feel so blessed. So blessed amongst the mayhem, so blessed among the chaos. So blessed despite the drama, so thankful for the good and the bad. Brent and I were just chatting about how old I was when we were dating-a little 17 year old (almost 18!) but over the last 8 years how much you grow up, change, dream and learn about life. Sometimes I still feel like a little twerp but I think that might stick ;)

Sometimes when I zone out while Brent's loving on our sweet babes I can't help but feel my heart grow a size or two. Having a husband who loves our babies SO much it is the *cough* sexiest. *cough* thing ever.

My new favourite thing is watching me lovees play with the dollhouse-it's so darling <3



No comments:

Post a Comment