Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sneaky girl?

Ok-so I use this Blog mostly as a means to capture all my memories of this busy and special season of having young children. I have a APP on my phone so it's super easy for my to post a 'blurb' with a couple pictures. I'm planning to print it off soon so it's really almost been a journal for me during this season of babies and pregnancies. I don't want people to get the wrong impression of Audrey. The funny stories are just SO fun though!

I had someone ask (a follower) 'is Audrey really that sneaky of a child?' It made me sad-like I wasn't portraying Audrey as well as I should be. If you just hear all the wild things a child does you get a totally different perspective of a child not the whole picture...

I post most of the time after something I think was funny/hilarious/fun/crazy happens. I just don't want to forget all the funny things.

Audrey is spicy and FULL of fire, a real zest for life and living it to the fullest. I don't like to brag because as a parent it's a pretty big 'faux pas' since there are lots of 'crazy Audrey stories I'm going to have a brag about Audrey post.

-She is 2 1/2
-She is THE most obedient 2 year old I have ever met. She does wild things but once she knows she is not allowed then she almost never will ever do it again!
-She is SO smart! She almost always hit milestones 6-10 months ahead of 'the books' I think part of the reason she is mischievous is because she is so smart
-She talks in absolute full sentences and is able to follow complicated instruction VERY well for a two year old!
-She has such a sensitive spirit-sometimes Brent and I will bug each other and she will cry and hold our faces and tell us it's ok (We won't be arguing or fighting just teasing and her heart gets so sensitive)
-She is so coordinated. She crawled at 4 months, walked at 7months and the things she is able to do now is amazing
*jumping
*climbing
*summersaults
*twirling
*balance beam walking
*sports coordination (kicking balls, throwing, hockey stick holding etc.)
I get giddy inside thinking she will love sports like I did...then I release her from the dreams I have for her and really want her to dream and be able to grow in the things that she loves
-she can count and name all her numbers up to 12
-she says her ABCs (mixes some up but when she is being serious she does so good)
-she can write a 'A' for Audrey so good. Like seriously kinda freaks me out. She once and awhile will play dumb and just Fo squiggles and lines but if you here her say 'A for Audrey' while she's Coloring you'll almost always see a perfect 'A' just drawn.
-she will tell you what 'comes from all the animals'
*cows make milk and yogurt
*chickens make eggs and....dinner mommy chickens make chicken dinner
*Pigs make breakfast and meat mommy
*Bears make ouchie we don't eat them, they go RAWR
-She can name most animals and tell you what sound they make
-She can ride a trike and we don't even own one...she just saw one in a store and took off hahaha

She is such a bright bright young girl. As a young mom life gets busy and I just blog about the silly things in life that I really don't want to forget. I personally can't wait to tell her all the hilarious things she did as a child.

I was the same as Audrey-I wouldn't have it any other way. I had that same fire in my heart as a kid-still get glimmers of it now that I'm old ;) mostly I just love seeing it in her. She makes every day bright and colourful and full of surprises. Some mayhem but honestly she has been the best daughter I could have ever dreamed of. I honestly think if I was a mom to any other kids I would be so SO SoOo bored!

Have I mentioned sleep?
If you are currently a sleep deprived mom stop reading

From 5 weeks she slept 9-12hrs at night
Now her current schedule

8:30-9am wake up
11am nap
1pm lunch
3:30 nap
5:30 dinner
7pm bed

Our babysitter constantly raves about how great our kids are (best babysitting gig ever when the kids sleep SO much!)

Anyways I know know know its a mega faux pas to brag about your kid but I love my daughter and chat about her wild antics often so thought if we can chat crazy I can brag a little bit.

Quote of the day:

Audrey-'Mommy I'm your favourite daughter?'
Mommy-'yes your my favourite daughter'
Audrey-'I'm your favourite princess?'
Mommy-'you're the best princess'
Audrey-'lets do lipstick?'
Mommy-'how about a snack?'





No comments:

Post a Comment