Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Painting

Oh man
Today Audrey and I did some painting for Christmas with some little friends. (I can't really get into specifics because well Christmas is around the corner)

It got a little intense.
I may have sweat through an entire sweater.

We both in the end landed up covered in paint-fits of giggles and had a blast. I like to pretend I'm artsy fartsy---I'm not but love it! Thrilled I have someone to enjoy the little things like artsy fartsy stuff (at least until she decides I'm not cool).

I came home and could have gone straight to bed---bed was a long ways away.

It was a blast and an awesome time-love the memory of doing crafts and painting with her. Can't wait to bring Beckham next year-I don't think I could handle a 1&2 year old in the Mayham of where we were. Lets just say the amount of paint and fragile items outweighed the living people in the room. Not a good combo for my little Mr.Destructor!

No comments:

Post a Comment