Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Eve


Christmas Eve.
Filled with; a beautiful dinner, watching sweet eyes light up at the sight of gifts and treats, an darling Christmas Eve church service and some games and more treats after.

When everyone left we got all the presents ready for our little ones. The anticipation not for gifts for ourselves but to spoil our sweet little ones is more rewarding then any gift I have ever received.

I look at my sweet Audrey and see how enchanting the world is to her. The excitement is exhilarating.

I look at my darling Beckham and how when he sees a treat its a whole body response-thrilled to the bone.

This has been such a beautiful Christmas.
We are planning on having some family time tomorrow just us 4. It sounds simply divine. It's been a long long time since we have had just a family day.

I am such a blessed woman.
A God who has blessed me
A husband who loves me
Children who light up my heart in ways I never knew existed.

(A sneak at a couple of the gifts)
Who is more excited to play dolls---mommy or Audrey??

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
-Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment