Monday, December 3, 2012

Sleepy cuddles

Beckham hasn't woken up in the night for oh-man 6-9 months and before that rarellllly. Anyways he woke up crying the other night.

I got excited thinking if I time it right I might get a sleepy baby cuddle. I ran up the stairs, brought him to the couch. Cuddled him and cried a little as he fell back to sleep on me. Is he a baby still? Could this be my LAST sleepy baby cuddle for the rest of my life?

(Insert aching womb)

I just held him for an hour as he slept on me. Not because he needed me to but more because I needed to be able to look back and remember this moment. Perhaps one of the last moments were it feels like I have a baby.

He is just so sweet.
I so wish I could just have more sleepy baby cuddles- they warm my heart like nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment