Monday, September 13, 2010

5+ and 1-

When Brent and I first got married we would ask each other ever night, 'high/low?'
In other words, 'what was your highlight and what was your lowlight of the day?'

I think 1+ and 1- is a little to dreary!

Every Monday I'm going to try and do 5+ and 1-

So let's start

+
-Audrey hitting 11.5 hours sleep everynight consistently
-Indian food date with my hubs
-Sharing tacos with good friends on Sunday
-Brent opening my car door for me still, despite the challenges of doing so with a baby...
-Going to a church that we are passionate about

-
•Saying goodbye to our favorite little brother tonight. He's off to bibleschool. It's bittersweet. We'll miss him but we're so happy for him.


***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***


No comments:

Post a Comment