Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pumpkin Spiced up my day.

Oh teething.
Just shy of four months and it's apparent that this little monkey has some bottom teeth coming threw. I tried to take a picture of her after the tylenol but she liked it so much she kept trying to eat my phone in thinking that maybe the phone became...tylonel?


Back to pumpkin spice lattes...
Yesterday I had one. My day was long and full of tears. Not mine but Audrey's. I might have cried along with her had it not been for my morning pick me up.

Is this how coffee addiction starts. Drinking it once for a pick me up, then feeling you need it to prevent a need of a pick me up? Hope not. I'm convinced I can be a mom without being a coffee addict....
I think I can
I think I can
I think I can
I think I can

***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment