Monday, September 20, 2010

5+1-

+
•our friend patrick getting baptized
•celebrating a friends birthday on Friday, it was lots of fun!
•Brent's mom who warms my heart when she invests in our marriage by babysitting so we can have some husband and wife time. So blessed times a billion by her.
•Brent saying I can buy my sassy boots. I still haven't justified them yet...
•Painted toes (Audrey's&mine match)

-
•Audrey turning four months and I'm still not at my pre-pregnancy weight. Going to restart the 'shred' as I bailed 10 days in. Boo-I'm a quitter!



***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***


1 comment:

  1. Im about 15 pounds down from my pre pregnancy weight.. and im pregnant!! werid the first few months you loose rather than gain.... dont stress no one expects you to be as thin as you were before you have a baby your busy be proud of your mommy body!

    ReplyDelete