Sunday, September 26, 2010

Whose on your team?

Since Audrey keeps us more grounded we decided to invest our time in a little reality tv. I've never got into it before. I always said that if I was going to choose a reality tv show to watch it would be amazing race. I am ultra competitive so I made it a Seniors against Juniors competition...(converse seniors against converse juniors)

This is our team...






Nick and Vicki






Ron and Tony






Connor and Jonathan






Brooke and Claire






Jill and Thomas

Both the sr&jr team thought Katie and Rachel were going to loose...

Go team!

***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

2 comments:

  1. doesn't bachelor and bachelorette count as reality tv?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truuuuue! I lie then a haha...I'm not as new as I said. But is bachelor 'real'? I think is the first time I'm like ADDICTED!

    ReplyDelete