Wednesday, September 29, 2010

5+1-

+
•I found a new recipe for cookies that I can eat and taste good!
•I have a husband who goes above and beyond all the time. He heard me say I wanted to buy a couple new magnets so he went to six stores to find me ones I'd like. When he couldn't find any he made some cute flower ones from scratch. He made me 9!



•My amazon order came in the mail. So fun getting mail that's exciting rather then just bills. Always thought it would be cool to have a penpal.
•Audrey is starting to LOVE Prada. This is exciting and so cute! I'm pumped to watch them become best buds.
•All the new fall shows are so exciting. I know it's sad but I'm home a lot more because of Audrey and I enjoy a good show every once and awhile.

-
• It's a toss up between Audrey getting her first cold and my boots being sold out of my size in the WHOLE lowermainland...snap.

***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment