Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amazing Race:elimination 1

Ok, so in regards to our 'amazing race competition' one of our teams got eliminated. That means the 'senior converse team' is ahead in terms of how many teams they chose are left.

This weeks (Sunday) we said goodbye to Ron and Tony




We chose our teams blindly. All we did is read a survey each team took. In the survey they sounded very athletic, wise, competitive and smart. In reality they were quite arrogant, directionally challenged and not a strong choice. So funny because they were actually our first choice. I would have thought they would have been a good choice. Did they deserve to go home? I guess ( in my heart I say nah). I was sadly hoping Nick and Vicky would get 'the boot' they are also one of our picks (snap) they just bug me though...I'm sure there time will come soon...

I guess I should cheer for my team...;)

***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment