Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello my love

Hi you,
You don't know me well, yet.
I visited you today.
I touched you.
I longed for you.
I took in your fresh aroma.
I felt like I cheated on my husband with you. That is how much I like (LOVE) you.
Is it moral to care about you this much?
Am I 'bearing false idols?'
Is it bad that I want you touch my legs?
Is it bad that I think we would make a beautiful partnership?
We could be truly great.

....

It's love....

It's the same every year.

Ah, when it's cool outside and the kids go back to school. This momma is filled with lust.

It's boot season.

I found a pair that asked me to start a relationship. It's mutual. Let's just say we are 'courting'.

Ah, love.







You are so beautiful to me!

***disclaimer: before you judge me read previous blog entry. God, Brent and Audrey still come before the boots. ;)


***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment