Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Cooking-Mexican Styles

Chicken 'enchiladas'

Enchilada Sauce
1 can tomato sauce (8oz)
500 ml water
1tsp thyme
1tsp cayenne
1tsp cumin
1tsp oregano
4tsp minced garlic
4tbsp cornstarch

Boil 2 chicken breasts, them grate/shred them
Mix with 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1 can mushroom soup. And I cup of salsa (spicy or not it doesn't matter)

Put chicken mixed in sauce in wraps. Roll an put in glass bakeware. Then top with Enchilada sauce and top with some cheddar cheese!

Serious a really good and easy fall dinner. This is what were having tonight... Correction. This is what Brent is having as I'm allergic to 75% of the ingredients. I have made it before and it's good! I am enjoying smelling it today though...ha ha.


Okay, I cheated last night. I had to eat it. Felt so sick after but it was oh so good! Brent may or may not have been impressed with my cheating.


***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***



No comments:

Post a Comment