Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trial run of the new tentative schedule...

5:00 Brent
6:00 Sheena
7:00 Brent
8:00 Sheena
9:00 Brent

So Brent gets home between 3:00pm-5:00pm. That's his man time. (tentatively) Cut the grass, shower, do business etc. After that we share. The schedule show whose in charge of Audrey. Doesn't mean we don't spend the nights together. Just if Audrey is fussing that person takes charge as it's there responsibility during that time slot. This also gives me time to shower, change, tidy, cook, bake etc if I don't get it done during the day (yes, it feels like there are many days like that)

This is new, this will hopefully prevent mommy burnout. Also will help Daddy feel some love when I can have time to cook and bake better and more (I really enjoy getting the time to experiment and make new things.)

It's 6:00pm I can hear Brent coming Ha Ha Ha

***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***


No comments:

Post a Comment