Tuesday, August 30, 2011

28

I found the perfect fall cardigan. I found it online. $44 but I have a 30% off coupon. I am thinking that means I should buy more then one. I think sweaters are going to be the way to go this fall in order to hide the blubber that is always left over post baby. So excited. I am going to sneak out after Brent gets home and go try them on! So pumped! I know this is a silly thing to blog about but seriously when you are tall and you find a sweater that you think will be long enough it is something to write home about, something to sing about, something to go on and on about. So excited!

I'm SO excited to not be pregnant! It sounds like an absolute dream! I know its going to be hard at first but honestly we will make it through the hard part and then we will have our little family and things will just get better and better.

I am so excited to meet this babe. It is sneaking up so fast (so slow at the same time!)

Hip hip hooray for cloths!

No comments:

Post a Comment