Monday, August 15, 2011

45

Today we went out to coquitlam for a birthday party with some friends. Hit up the park for some good old fashioned picnic fun and then back to our friends place to let the kids play and once they were in bed we had cake and fellowship. So great, love good nights with good friends.

I have to admit when people ask me how much longer I have to go I fib a little and say something along the lines of '40 something days' its part true. Technically 45 is closer to 50 then it is to 40 thought because you are supposed to round up, shoot.

45 days sounds so much longer then 40 days.

Dear Baby, you do not have a name but I feel very ready for you to come. I know its best for you to stay inside for a couple more weeks but please don't be shy after that. I'm okay with you showing up a little early. Your sister really wants to meet you. We have practiced being gentle all Summer in anticipation for your arrival.
xoxox Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment