Thursday, August 18, 2011

40

So, today I heard from my midwife, fraser health and my doctor all in the same day. Apparently when your iron is as low as mine is it is important for everyone to call you. If I don't correct it apparently I was told I would have to go in for 'IV iron' for the next few weeks before baby. Oh man, are you serious? This pregnancy is hilarious. I have been pretty faint, and weak, and exhausted. I thought it was all just normal though. I'm not super impressed with this situation. Oh well, breathe in breathe out...go eat some red meat (barf)

Today Audrey and I were having a chat. It went a little like this...

'Audrey when you're a teenager will you still think I'm cool?' (me)

'coo?' with head cocked (audrey)

'Will you still think Mommy is cool?' (me)

'No' (Audrey)

Shoot, guess I better pick up on my 'coolness'

Another thing we have been doing lately is were is your...
So far she has mastered toes and bellybutton.
This morning she figured out nose but not because she wanted to instead because she found out she has nose holes...

Audrey were is Mommy's nose?
She bursts into giggles and rams that sharp little finger up my nose. Ouch. I guess we'll take a break from learning about were the nose is for now...for the sake of my nose.



No comments:

Post a Comment