Tuesday, August 16, 2011

42

Leg cramps, potty peeing, and great deals.

Let's just say that my leg cramps in the middle of the night have increased. I am leaping what seems to be every single hour and sometimes both legs are cramping at the same time. Once I wake up with my leg cramp my body goes, Hey Sheena, go pee. Shoot. So now i'm up stretching my legs and peeing. Usually when I'm pregnant I only pee once in the night and i'm totally fine with that. I am not fine with waking up every hour to stretch and then pee. Man oh man, good thing I have a doc appointment today I'm going to ask if there is anything I can do to prevent this!

Potty Peeing
We are not potty training. Audrey isn't even 15 months yet. With my pampers points I ordered a potty seat for the 'future' for free! Free is such a great price. Little did I know that this would become on of Audrey's favorite things to do. All she wants to do is sit on the potty and read a magazine and she is as happy as can be...FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME! Audrey only pees a couple times a day so to catch it seems almost impossible. When she pees...she PEES. Yesterday while she was chilling on the potty reading my style magazine (that currently depresses me since I can't fit into any of the cute things, BOO). She peed! Brent and I were both in the bathroom. She then said 'Pee' and tried to touch it we stopped her ha ha. We cheered for probably 5 minutes and gave her some chocolate! She was in her glory. We are not potty training. I am not ready to potty train, she isn't either, maybe after the newborn starts sleeping through the night we'll take it serious ;)

Great Deals
So i'm a cheapskate, it's true.
I got such a great deal yesterday I just had to share it.
I used some random coupons and there happened to be some amazing sales so that helped

20 cans campbell soup
5 cans chunky soup
3 loaves of bread
4 12-packs of THE GOOD toilet paper
$21.22 Oooooog ya! Best deal ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment