Thursday, August 25, 2011

32

How is my 15 month old traveling at super speed. When she takes something and runs I look at her in desperation knowing that even if I was to run I could not catch her. How sad is that.

32 days. I realized yesterday when my husband pointed it out that I actually don't believe I will go that 'long' I believe I will be early. His words were...'you're going to be really disappointed if you actually make it to your due date and you are going to be super miserable if you go late aren't you...' It's true he is 100% correct. There is just something inside of me that believes that I will go early.

I had Audrey on her due date...it might be cute to have this one on its due date...BUT really...I want to have this munchkin EARLY! There are many days I way up and say 'today would be a good day' and I know that is bad because I am still 32 days away. I have big babies though so chances are this baby is already over 8lbs ha ha.

This week we have goals;
finish last coat of paint on Audreys big girl furniture
put together the headboard for audreys big girl bed
buy new 'pulls' for the drawers in audreys big girl bed
finish audreys big girl quilt (pressure my mom into 'hurrying up')
NAME OUR CHILD...gasp...we just need to get it done!

Those were also all the same goals we had last week and we didn't even check one single thing off..shoot! This is the week...this is the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment