Thursday, August 18, 2011

39

Wow, in the 30s. (yippea)

Today, lets recap
We started off with some breakfast, yum
then the most wild poop explosion in Audrey's history..intense!
Then a nap for Audrey and a chick flick for me (Something Borrowed), my pregnancy hormones + my hate for cheating made me dislike this flick from the start...so I turned it off and then my 'funk began'
When Audrey woke up to early I felt tired, exhausted and just well...ready for bedtime...yes it was only 11am ha ha...long way to go!
We did some grocery shopping and returned some library books
When I got home I realized that I am far to tired/pregnant to carry heavy groceries up the stairs so I left them for hubby when he got home from work
Then I looked on the counter and then I looked at my quivering in fear dog. Yup she ate dinner...I had it out prepped etc and she ate it all...
SHOOT, not I have to figure out dinner again.
Audrey goes for a second nap
I prep tacos (yup, had to resort to an easy peasy dinner)
I cleaned
I tried to nap but feel 'crazy' in the head
Brent comes home.
We eat dinner...I more or less swirl it on my plate and pretend (bleck, meat, so nauseous)
Audrey is hyper
Brent is hyper
I look at them
'I'm out of here'
I went out by myself to chapters and the fabric store...
Came back with sundaes....I turned that frown upside down
Just in time for bedtime...
It's been one of those days but man oh man I am so glad that I have a husband as sweet as Brent to curl up next to on days like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment