Thursday, August 11, 2011

47

On days like today Audrey gets the most random and silly breakfast.

Started with
A 8 OZ bottle of milk
Toast and peanut butter
Then some cheese
Then some crackers
She's still hungry...ok..
Rasberries
Then some digestive cookies
Ok, were does my one year old put it. She is nuts! That is a TON of food. Sometimes in the morning it takes a whole hour to feed her because she just keeps going and going and going. She kills me a lot of days because I am still constantly shocked at how much she eats.

Meanwhile on pregnancy I feel so big and so swollen and so done. I feel like I have no room. I feel like the only room I have is for chewing ice to help me feel less like barfing. Man 47 days...I think I can I think I can I think I can...

Did I mention I had a rehearsal dinner for the wedding last night. The brother in law of the bride was like, 'Sheena how much longer until you're due?' I told him, '40 some odd days' (I wanted to make myself feel better by not saying high forties, because come on this babe could come early).
He then said, 'Oh you look like you're due today.'
Great self esteem booster.
Go team
Yay, for men digging holes that make pregnant women feel like poop. Boo. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment