Wednesday, August 24, 2011

33



I think my body is preparing me for the newborn stage because man oh man I have been up sick so many nights in a row. Its deeply discouraging. I am so ready to push this baby out and stop the 'hurling'. Sometimes I swear the newborn stage is easier then the pregnant stage.

My new favorite activity is judging those secretly while they try and 'freak me out' about having kids close together and how different two is. I am not quite sure what the point is. Its not like they could freak me out enough to change my mind...hello...past the point of return upon conception.

While they go on and on I secretly think bad things about them, its true I do and I don't feel bad. I smile and nod not because I value what they are saying but because I am having my own private conversation in my head that they aren't invited to join. I have noticed that the people that express there concern almost always have really bad shoes. Whats with that. Check it out next time someone is frustrating you ...look down. I bet they have bad shoes. I'm just saying.




No comments:

Post a Comment