Monday, August 29, 2011

29

It's official I now can technically say when people ask me how much longer...twenty some days...yup sounds way less then 29!

Last night Brent and I went on a hot date and it was bliss, dropped Audrey off, had Dinner at the morgan creek milestones and did a little shopping, headed down to whiterock for icecream and a walk and spent time just chatting about what this next chapter will be like. So refreshing just to get out just the two of us. Something I enjoy every single time! What a exciting week. Friday we are also heading down the the Vancouver Chocolate buffet. We are going to spend the afternoon downtown and finish the day with all kinds of tasty treats! Two hot dates in one week, I think this week is looking mighty good!

A slightly cool week means more days at home spending time with the little girl instead of taking advantage of the small amount of sunshine this summer has had to offer. Sometimes when I look at the weather network and it says its going to be a cloudy week i'm not sad because there is something so refreshing about just staying home and playing kitchen and reading books with my spunky monkey!

It's 10:50 and Audrey is napping, why oh why does bed call my name everytime she sleeps. The chores the chores...always saved for the afternoon nap ha ha. Another perk of spending the day at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment