Monday, August 15, 2011

44

W-DAY
B-DAY
(wedding day and bridesmaid day)

Started at 7:40 at the spa for hair and makeup
Then pictures at 11:30am
Ceremony at 3pm
More pictures in between
Reception at 5:30
Send off at 10pm

It was a beautiful day filled with kisses, love and beauty. I am so excited for my girlfriend to be married to her prince! I wish them and pray for them that God will bless there marriage and that there love will endure forever and grow stronger throughout the years.

On another note there were multiple times I thought I might die. Maybe since we had a 'snack' at around 11am and then didn't eat again until almost 6pm. I felt faint, swollen, fatigued, nautious and all that lovely stuff. Lets just say though that it was a blast and I DID IT! I did have many many many many strangers approach me and tell me many different things...

-I was really worried about you on stage and thought you might be having contractions (ha ha, it was a man that told me this)
-When are you due? (I reply '40 some days') the say...Oh you look like you're due today (are you joking...ha ha)
-When you were on stage I thought you were going to faint and I was ready to leap up and catch you (ha ha...this Man was seated in the back...not sure how he would have managed that but props)
-I commend you for being a bridesmaid when you are this far along (Um, thanks)
-Wow, you look just about ready to pop
-Don't worry you are glowing you don't look swollen
-As the MC introduced me...'This is Sheena Converse aka. the pregnant bridesmaid and husband of Brent Converse" yup i'm pregnant and a husband


These are just some of the things I remember but honestly every 10 minutes at the reception someone came up to me and either touched my belly or commented ha ha. It was pretty hilarious. My smile and nod rocked and I kept my giggles locked inside.

Dear Baby,
Mommy wants you to come out so I can get skinny again so people stop commenting and touching my belly. Thanks so much.
Mommy
'

No comments:

Post a Comment