Wednesday, August 10, 2011

49

Wondering what this baby will be like. All I have to compare is Audrey.
My firecracker
Slept through the night at 5 weeks
Rolled at two months
Crawled at four months
Walked at the end of the seventh month
She's kept me busy that is FOR SURE!

So far this baby is much more mellow in the womb then Audrey was. With Audrey I constantly felt like my ribs were broken and bruised. I have 49 days left and I haven't felt that way yet. She was a kicking machine, this little one is more calm and moves more in 'stretching' rather then jumps and leaps like Audrey.

So fun to see 'personality' differences already. I am SO excited to meet this little one and figure out all the fun things. I'm praying for one thing only...Please oh Please be a good sleeper like Audrey, the rest is all meaningless in my eyes. Wink wink...this mama needs her sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment