Saturday, September 17, 2011

10

'A new baby is like the beginning of all things, hope, a dream of possibilities.'

A quote I read. So true! Everytime I still look at Audrey I just wonder what life will hold for her. I can't wait to hold this baby in my arms and learn all the things that will make it happy and who they are. Such little personalities right from the start. I swear this baby has a way calmer disposition then Audrey already. We call Audrey our firecracker for a reason ha ha. In my personal opinion this baby is going to be calm just like daddy.

I pray that I can be a good mom, I pray that I will teach this baby to walk and love the Lord and have a personal relationship with our savior. May this child be safe and have a long and happy life filled with all that makes them happy. I have so many hopes and dreams for each of my children. This is such a special season just filled with hope and anticipation. I can't wait to have this baby in my arms and introduce (my nameless child) to everyone ha ha.

Tonight Brent and I were talking and we are both indecisive about a few aspects of this babies life. Two major things. We decided to split up the decision making. Apparently it is now my job to decide on the name (we have the names, just don't know the order). Brent has his own decision making job. I love how chill we are the second time. We might very well come home from the hospital with a nameless baby haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment