Tuesday, September 13, 2011

14

So I have been on a cellphone 'fast' for a LONG time. Prob almost 6-7 months. It has been beautiful. I really want the Iphone5 so I have been holding out. Well yesterday I had a moment were I thought I shouldn't leave the house without a phone in case I go into labor (my labor with Audrey was really fast and they say that your second is usually faster). So I craigslist searched and bought a phone. Well 'crap on a stick' it was a junker and I should have looked closer because it was no good. So I am bringing it back to the seller tonight (I guilted him...bla bla bla pregnant, tears, labor bla bla bla). So now i'm on the phone search again. I'm just going to go simple. I just need one for emergencies and one that will last me until the GLORIOUS IPHONE FIVE!

On other news, Audrey officially knows
hair
toes
eyes
lips
nose
ears
toes
mouth

We have decided to move on to learning colors. This morning after my midwife appointment we spent quite a bit of time at the dollorstore. Bought a package (rainbow) of foam paper, a duotang with folders, and velcro. I cut the foam paper into swatches and added velcro to the duotang and the backs of the foam. It is the most handy little thing ever. I figure when she is older we could use it again to learn the order of the colors. It is just great. I can't wait to see if she can figure it all out. I plan to go slow. One color at a time.

ps-at the midwife they said I prob have at least a week to go when they 'checked' me. Oh well, good thing I am working on patience. Ah, patience. The virtue I like the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment