Thursday, September 1, 2011

26

You know your husband loves food more then anything else in life when you take a bite of the last cinnamon bun that he was saving for his midnight snack. Woops, apparently the bite I took had the most icing as well. Shoot, bad wife move. If you could see Brent's sad eyes you might giggle or you might just go buy him another one. I thought about it, but its after 10 and this preggo needs to sleep. I guess I'll just consider it helping him 'grow' because one day it will be one of the kids that takes a bite of 'daddy's cinnamon bun' and well that will be a weird one to explain ha ha.

My favorite thing is when Brent grocery shops every article of food he buys becomes his. His cereal, his juice, his crackers, bla bla bla. It makes me giggle. He comes home sad sad sad from work when he finds out Audrey had one of his crackers or I had some of his juice. He makes me laugh so hard. Oh Brent, you are my favorite. Life with you will always be filled with passion for food and giggles from me. Maybe in our next house Brent will have his own special cupboard were he can put all 'his food' ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment