Monday, September 12, 2011

15


Pictures of the tooth above. Not a clear one, but you get the idea. Poor lil girl.

Chipped Tooth Fiasco
So, Audrey fell at my parents house.
Audrey fell and hit her tooth on there granite fireplace (it has a huge ledge)
I shake my head, why oh why.
She cracked one of her front teeth.
I cried more then she did.
I found a dentist that said she might be able to fix it.
Most dentists say they won't
They have months and months of waiting lists
They had a cancellation so we can get in next week for a consultation were they will say 'yes or no'
Then we have to go on a another list if they say yes.
Did I mention we are 15 days from baby.
Such bad timing.
Poor little tooth.
Poor little smile
I know its just a tooth, but she has such a beautiful smile and her adult tooth is still another five years away.
I just feel so so so sad.
I have had many people try and be kind and say its not bad, but I still think it is so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment