Wednesday, September 14, 2011

13-I predict I will have this baby September 20

So I have now learned that if I am going out since there are meals in the freezer Brent will eat them instead of fending for himself. So essentially my skillful planning of going out is kicking myself in the butt because the more I got out and he has to fend for himself the more he depletes my frozen meal stash. Shoot. I need a seriously new strategy. Perhaps i'll put KD in a pot before I leave to encourage him to eat that instead of the glorious meals I have in the freezer. KD has got to be as simple as heating up frozen meals, right? Poor Brent.

I am so excited that all my favorite TV shows are starting up again! I have to admit that during Audrey's nap today I watched 90210, yup I am that cool. Also Parenthood started last night! Ah, I'm so pumped. All that late night nursing is going to be grouped together with late night chick flick TV. Yup, sounds good to me!

Everyday I tell myself 'patience Sheena' because everyday I just SWEAR I am going to go into labor. I don't want to disapoint myself if I do land up going late. I think I should predict the ACTUAL date that I think I am going to deliver on.

September 20...thats the date I choose. So that's still awhile. (6 days). I really do feel like i'm going to go into labor, I thought tonight I might go to the gymnastics gym and do a 'drop in' and perhaps do a little jumping on there trampolines! Sounds a little uncomfortable but sounds like something that could just totally jump start things...if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment