Sunday, September 4, 2011

23

This morning Audrey went on a date with Brent. First time in a long time I have had a break during the day (besides naptime). It is such a nice feeling. What a great husband I have, I am continually reminded what a great man and father he is.

23 days (hopefully less, I know i'm obsessed with having this baby early)

Today we are skipping church and spending the day by the pool and trying to relax before this week starts. It is a holiday but Brent is going to be helping at the church all day Monday. So for me it is sadly just a normal week. My energy level is super low it seems. I guess it doesn't help that I am insanely low in iron and so close to the end of my pregnancy and chasing around a 15 month old. Man oh man, if only I was sleeping at night. Sometimes I think the end of my pregnancy (lack of sleep because of nausea, leg spasms (multiple), peeing etc. is just preparing me for life with a newborn. Getting me in the groove for sleepless nights and being woken up countless times.

Anyways I am looking forward to a relaxing day, hopefully my sister doesn't invite her teenage guy friends over to swim as well. Let's be honest I don't mind sporting the bikini but not in front of her little teeny bopper guy friends....just seems extra awkward. I'm like a walking add for abstinence and birth control in my bikini ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment