Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life with two

Day 6, today is Beckham's due date.
Honestly it hasn't been as difficult as I thought. It has been so much fun hanging out as a family and just taking it easy. Not many chances in life to just hang out at home for days on end. It has been quite refreshing. A couple girlfriends of mine arranged for people to bring us meals. Honestly, such a blessing. It has been so weird being on this end of it. I am used to bringing someone meals but not used to receiving as we never had the same sort of thing with Audrey. I almost feel guilty. It is just a different feeling. I think my personality is more much of a giver and I have a hard time receiving but it has been good for me to just sit back and receive during this season. I have had to listen to Brent tell me quite a few times to take a chill pill. Ha ha, I keep feeling like I need to start thank you cards or make people cookies for bringing us a meal. I think the whole point is to relax though. I am such a dork. So glad I have a hubby that balances me out. He is such a keeper.



Anyways my chill little man just woke and needs to eat so i'm off for mommy duty. Wow it feels so much more relaxed the second time around.
<3 love being a mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment