Sunday, September 18, 2011

9

Single digits people, single digits!

So this weekend Brent has checked off MANY things off our pre-baby list. He has been super dad, I have been slacker mommy. I make jokes that he is nesting for the both of us. (I seem to not nest, I instead seem to just spend more time in bed prior to labor haha). He is my hero.

We got in one 'last' date before baby. Had a 'appie'(that was me making a joke, appie...happy..get it?) time at Earls and got different appies and shared them! So yummy! I just adore spending time alone with him <3 so refreshing and makes life so much more beautiful.I love Audrey and I love this little baby but man oh man I swear dates are what makes a happy marriage sometimes!

Lately I have been making dinner for Brent and Audrey and hiding out in the bedroom while they eat or just eat cereal. Anything that I spend time smelling makes me HURL and so my main diet is cereal or toast. Man, I have ate SO much toast and cereal in the last nine months. Oh but the beautiful nights that my mom (technically Brent's mom but I always refer to her as mine because I like her just oh so much) has had us over for dinner. For some reason when someone else has made it...I can eat it. (Within reason, strange eh?)

So ready for pregnancy to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment