Thursday, September 15, 2011

12

12 days until d-day
I am still convinced baby is going to come early but as each day passes I think and laugh to myself this baby is fooling me and that it is actually going to come late.

Reasons it would be nice for baby to come early
-Brent's business's busy season is beginning of October so it would be nice having him home and able to help more in the beginning of this babes life since that is the challenging time
-No more nausea
-It would be GLORIOUS to only throwup when I have the flu rather then all the time just because i'm pregnant. Yes, throwing up for a whole nine months is LAME!
-Eating without feeling yucky
-No more leg spasms at night (or during the day)
-No more Audrey pushing my belly out of frustration because she doesn't fit as comfortably on my lap.
-Snuggles with my hubby without a watermelon between us.
-It'll give me extra few days before Christmas to lose the weight so I can engorge myself with my favorite meal
-I can't wait to meet this little baby whom I have been anticipating for these whole nine months.

TV shows I am going to watch/or test to see if I like
so excited for all the fall shows to start! Blue ones are shows Brent&I watch together
-Americas Next Top Model (not my fave but when i'm desperate i'll watch)
-Vampire Diaries
-The Inner Circle
-90210 (guilty pleasure)
-Gossip girl (oh the cloths! how do I get hooked on these girly shows!?)
-The Event
-Fringe
-Nikita
-Amazing Race
-Hawaii 5-0
-Ringer
-Greys Anatomy
-Private Practice
-Chuck

Shoot, that is a lot of TV how will I ever keep up? I don't ever watch it when its on TV we watch either off our PVR or on a website called icefilms. So lots of these will be good for late nights with baby. Pretty sure some of these shows are going to have to get voted off because that is a lot of shows to watch in a week. That is 14 forty minute shows. That is 9.3 hours of TV a week. (Only 40 minutes because we don't watch commercials because we watch off our PVR or website).

No comments:

Post a Comment