Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hi baby it's your mom and dad!


Today was crazy!
I was told I was getting an ultrasound in the next couple days (one reason was to check for twins-[lisas]). I was told I would have a couple hours notice. Brent really wanted to be there especially since he missed hearing the heartbeat. Anyways at 11am they came to my room and said it was ultrasound time. I quickly called Brent he was working 20mins away. Luckily, he wasn't working in Richmond like the other days this week. He wouldn't have had a hope for making it if he was. Anyways they took me in and took a bunch of pictures I was worried Brent was going to miss it all. He actually just made it in time to see our superstar baby. The baby was so active and cute it was a precious moment!!!

Later I was up in my room and I got a text from Brent it said this, ' I feel like a dad ' I melted and may have let a tear slip. I think the whole pregnancy thing is so much more real from the beginning for women because we experiance it physically. I think seeing our little baby made it that much more real for Brent. It touched my heart.





**this was our first look at baby converse <3

On a lighter note here are some pictures of brents favorite thing. Me in a wheelchair.




So silly!! I know!! There is another pic were I am embarrassd because Brent is taking a pic of me in a wheelchair with people around.




Well I hope you're all having a great day!!!

xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

3 comments:

  1. sheeeeeena! How lame that you are admitted full time. I'll be praying for you - think of you often and love to read your posts! Make everyone come visit you lots! i hope you are feeling better soon-ish.. cute ultrasound pic btw.. so tiny! :)
    Tami Ruch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture of your wee babe, that's giving you a severe kick in your butt! I was thinking it may be twins due to the sickness! Glad to hear everything is okay with the babe!

    You are so slim! Praying this sickness passes soon so you can dig into some good good food, you deserve it!
    xo, *S

    ReplyDelete
  3. your very first glimpse at baby converse!! ooo how exciting! now you can actually see that your baby is ok =)
    i can't believe how tiny you are, i really hope you can start eating without an iv soon, even if it's just a tiny bit!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete