Monday, October 19, 2009

Maternity ward

I was admitted full time into the maternity ward today. It's been a very hard day :( I would appreciate all your prayers.

They are going to try a bunch of new drugs and food (barf) I have my own dietician haha. I'm VIP in the hospital apparently.

I got to hear the baby's heartbeat today at the doctors. Brents mom was with me so she got to hear as well. It was quite magical. Brent is a little jealous that he didn't because he was working. ( it wasn't planned ). I'll also get a ultrasound early ( today or tomorrow) because of all the 'crazyness' so that's exciting. Brent really wants to be there so hopefully they give me enough of a headsup that he can :)


I'm having a 'down' day so I don't have much to say. Just wanted to keep everyone updated.

Love ya all


Ps- they poked me 30x again to get the darn iv in. It was intense. At one point I told the nurse I would give her $100 to get it in with the next poke!!!


xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sheena, its Chelsea's sister, only met once but I creeped her facebook page and found your blog (I love reading blogs), congrats on your pregnancy and I'm sorry to hear all the medical problems you've had to deal with so far, I'll be praying for your little family that things improve quickly for you. I look forward to following along in the months to come (if you dont mind);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most certainly don't mind! Feel free to comment as well :) I remember you, I also peeked through your wedding pics! You looked lovely! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet man you have! I am certainly praying that you don't have to stay full time at the hospital. And hopefully the "outside" stresses will stay far far away from you, right now you just need to worry about your health and your little family. That is NOT selfish, but what you are supposed to do once you marry - trust me this is a hard thing to do, and it's taken me 7 years to stand up to those who put me in the pressure pot!

    *side note: have they tested you for dual pregnancies (twins) -- Lisa B and I were talking about you the other day and surprised that they had yet to look further into this. Being SO sick would be suspicious to me (& Lisa)!

    Praying each day get's better and you're out in time to enjoy some turkey dinner & candy, I'm sure you'll have plenty of weight to gain back!

    ReplyDelete