Friday, October 16, 2009

Ultrasound booking <3

So today I booked my ultrasound appointment. It's December 1, 2009. It's at 4pm because of course I will be back at work. What a fun thing to look forward to. I wonder if they will tell us the sex right there!? So cool to think in a couple months we'll get our first peek at baby converse :)

Today has been quite uneventful. When I first got 'sick' I decided to pvr every girly show on tv so now I feel like a teenager again. It's soooo funny that my highlights are watching these silly shows. I'll list them in order of my favorite to least favorite.
1) vampire diaries- I'm so hooked. I get so sad knowing it'll be another week till the next one.

2) gossip girl- I have to admit sometimes it's lacking in plot but the cloths oh me oh my!

3) 90210- ok not so pleased with this seasons 'annie' situation but the rest has me going.

4) melrose place- I know I know, so bad haha but I've gotta do something during the day right?

5) Americas next top model- not my fave show but it's better then nothing. I know you all will hate me because it's everyones favorite.

6) the hills- I'm laughing out loud for this one. Firstly this show is just going downhill but yet I'm still watching. Let's blame it on that I'm sick, okay?

Any other good shows I should be watching? Let me know :)

I do find myself watching ' say yes to the dress ' often. Or once and awhile I'll pvr Regis & Kelly if they have cool guests.

That's it, those are my guilty pleasures. Oh and if I'm admitting I'll admit my love for every old season of 90210. So good!

So while I'm also admitting things. I don't think I have ever spent so much time with my iPhone. Maybe when I'm better I'll 'fast' it but right now it's my life. I ordered baby Einstein movies, books, CDs right from the comfort of bed. So so great! I was re-reading my blog and saw so many typos and was sad. I'll have to make a trek over to the computer to do some spellcheck. You wouldn't believe how tiring sitting can be. Never thought I would say that.

Well today is Friday. I hope you all have a splendid weekend. Enjoy the rainy BC weather ;)

xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hey...I have some other good suggestions of shows...GLEE!!!! It's on Wednesday nights on Global and the lead girls is your twin! seriously! I would suggest Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives (mind you, I've been hooked on those for several years now). Anyways, you should totally check out GLEE, its kinda different, but I love it, and so does my family hahaha

    hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheena.. I love it! And the pathetic thing is that I watch almost all of those shows and I am not on bed rest or even bored to beans.. I would suggest The City (like The Hills) on Wednesday, Survivor on Thursday and One Tree Hill on Monday.. All great TV :)
    ~ Brenda

    ReplyDelete