Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Name Blog

**after reviewing this blog I am recomending that you may not want to read it. It is quite sassy. just a friendly warning.


So today is Thanksgiving. I'm in the hospital again today. Round five or six I believe. My nurse didn't want me to go the whole long weekend without fluids so here I am. I have some pictures I can share-woohoo













**these are my war wounds from my old 'iv' or saline port. It still hurts but it's healing. That's what happens when you have an iv in for over a week I guess.













** my new iv. It's very exciting actually. It's on my left arm and on my hand wich is much more conveinent. Sleeping will be easier that is for sure!!


So today I don't have my own room. There is this yucky old man who has no manners. He ate his lunch- it was so fowl I can't even describe it fully. The way he ate was grotesque not what he ate. He slurpred, he smacked, coughed, gaged. Then he looked at me and belched sooooo loud mid eyecontact. He also farts I can hear it. Brent heard his flatulence as well. Luckily I havnt smelled it. Oh yucky man why don't you have any manners. He made me gag so many times. You know what, I'm going to sit up and take a picture of him. He's asleep so I can get away with it.














This is him haha I guess it's kind of rude taking a picture of him but I'm feeling a little sassy.

Ps- he never ever said excuse me or pardonn me. He has used the bathroom twice and after all his flatulence there is no way I can go in there. I'm scared. My poor pregnant bladder will have to wait another 4.5 hours.










xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment