Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tears like the rain*

Today I am at the hospital again. It took them a whole hour to admit me to my room and I even had a appointment. It was so intense. It is the weekend so I don't see my regular nurse I have to go to 'surgical day care' so I don't get my own room I'm just on a stretcher. Anyways they landed up calling my doctor because they were worried. For real I'm a bonerack. My daily 'nurishment' is a few sips here and there of apple juice and no food. My doctor was also concerned he informed me that I now have to be in the hospital seven hours a day everyday and if I still don't get better I have to be admitted full time (no coming home). As I was informed tears rolled down my cheeks. I just want to get better :( I want to enjoy being pregnant, I want my life back! If I'm admitted full time....no more 'vampire diaries' haha. I have to make at least one joke about this crappy situation.

Also I'm so weak that Brent has to push me around in a wheelchair (he loves it). This is only at the hospital at home I just take lots of breaks while making the trek over to the couch, or bathroom. I generally stay in bed all day though.

My little sister makes me 'pee my pants' I'm pregnant so that's easy haha. She keeps telling me Brent and my baby is like Bella and Edwards baby in twilight haha. She thinks our baby is killing me. Oh baby converse your going to be such a good child because you are a sassy fetus haha. (melodi today I was thinking of highschool and how you always had that toy fetus in your backpack. Looking back that sounds really weird.





•detour, this is me not impressed with situation. The picture decided to go here all on it's own. Silly thing.

Just to let you know a couple weeks ago/or a week ago (I forget) my baby was in the embryo stage and then graduated into a fetus!)



Okay highlight time....

I got some baby name books and while in the hospital Brent and I are going to highlight names we like in different colors :) should be fun.

I'm excited for american thanksgiving :) I think I'll be better for surrrrre!!!

I'm planning on going shopping in states for black Friday should be a great time :)

When I'm better i'm going to visit my beautiful girlfriend on the island and see her handsome twin boys!!!

xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. "Mr. Rosborough... are you my daddy?" hahahaha
    That fetus brought us so many laughs!!
    I hope Brent sets up the Christmas tree for you and lets you listen to Christmas music! You deserve it :)
    Hope you're feeling better today, love you!

    ReplyDelete