Friday, October 9, 2009

Hospital life etc.

***On a side note I want to take a second to thank my mom(Gwen) from the bottom of my heart.I guess technically it's Brent's mom. She has woken up at the crack of dawn daily to take me to either the doctor, er, or iv support. I really couldn't have gotten through the last few weeks without her! Love you mom!

So today is Friday. I'm in the hospital and have been since 7:30am and will be till about 3pm. I got my own room this time it's kinda cool. Less fun in terms of eavesdropping though. My favorite location is for sure right across from the nurses station they talk about the wildest things :)My main nurse that I see is the sweetest lady and she always has the cutest scrubs.

I have a situation. I'm over eight weeks pregnant. No bump. Last two days my body screams that I have to pee. I get there and it's like nothing? Can you see how this could get problematic while hooked up to an iv. I havnt told Brent's mom because she always says I have an 'iron' bladder...guess I got broken.


**thought I should wear a different hat today ha ha. This is a self portrait. I know it's super impressive considering my iv is in my right arm. Look my smile looks real :)




**ouch! I've had this in since Monday. Sleeping with it is a pain. I'm always scared that Brent will roll on it. They left it in because I'm so dehydrated all my veins collapsed and they poked me thirty times (no exageratiom) to get this one so there is no way they were going to take it out and do that again every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment