Sunday, October 18, 2009

Potty talk


Anyone who really knows me knows my biggest fear!

Public bathrooms!

I don't even know how to begin to describe how much I hate them.

Being in the hospital so much and being preggo requires me to get over it somewhat. Even though I think hospital bathrooms are the worst of the worst. People are contagious and yucky and could give me something nasty! Sometimes you just gotta go, it's sad I know!

This is a photo montage of how I 'do it'















•don't worry I change my socks everyday. To be honest since I've been so weak Brent has. I don't know if I'll tell him were those footsies have been.

xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha you're so funny! don't they have paper towel you can use instead of your feet? how awesome is it that the prince charming we drew in highschool during class is your real-life husband now?! that's so sweet you get to watch movies you like now thanks to him =) hope you're feeling better, love you!

    ReplyDelete