Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How to do it...


I had quite a few people email me saying that they want to make comments but don't know how because they don't have an account. I set up a random username and password that everyone can use! I know I have way to much time on my hands haha. But with my iPhone I can do so much right from bed!!!

Username: iwanttocommentplease@gmail.com

Password: iwanttocomment

There ya'll go :)

Just remember when it asks you to choose an account to click gmail/google. The rest should be somewhat selfexplanitory. If you have any questions just let me know.


**aunt val, I have thought about printing it all off in the end and putting it in a duotang of some sort to save for the future :) I think it would be so cute to look back on.

**In regards to blogging for myself it is true. It is such a good source to be able to put my thoughts down. I guess I'm new to the blogging world and don't quite know the social ettiquette. I'll learn in due time :) but let's be realistic everyone likes feedback from time to time. I'll be chill, I'll be chill ;). It's so funny I used to journal daily but that is so different, so much more personal them blogging. Your asking why I stopped? Ok I'll tell you. Someone read all my journals and I was so mortified I threw out my journals and could no longer journal. I know a little dramatic ;)

On another note when I woke up the other day there were flowers on my bedside table. From my prince of course. So I took a picture. He blows my socks off!








Also on another side note I think Prada my gorgeous puppy(dog) is starting to despise me. She for real can't understand why I don't take her to the park or on walks anymore. She looks at me longingly begging me to. This is her...








She looks at me like this all day. It's heartbreaking. Brent takes her for walks but not as often or long and Brent hates the dog park haha. Soon Prada your life will go back to normal...until the baby comes at least ;). I'll have to invest in a good stroller so I can multitask walking dog&baby!

I hope you all have a beautiful day!!! There is a chance I'll write again later...who knows!!!

xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheena...I know the feeling of no one commenting...I've been blogging since the end of summer and no one has a clue, mind you I haven't advertised it, oh well. Again, my offer still stands, if you want me to take Prada to the dog park I'd love to do that. I know she needs lots of exercise and I know what Lily gets like after been cooped up for a few days. Let me know if you want to take me up on my offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Jen that is so super sweet! Only thing is I would feel horrible if prada got muddy and dirtied your vehicle! I'm sure if you took her you would win her heart though. It's totally up to you! Don't feel obligated by any means!!

    ReplyDelete